Thursday, May 10, 2007

Looking healthier

I should post a picture of myself at some point when I get the chance. People have really been noticing that I have lost weight. I guess the last couple of pounds came off of my face or something. I am starting to understand why some people don't want to lose weight though. It is scary sometimes to get so much attention. It is also uncomfortable to be asked so many times "How much weight have you lost?" I don't really like too much attention in the first place, so I guess for some people that wouldn't be such a big deal. Plus, it's a weird thing to talk about with so many people. Well, I've lost this much weight, blah, blah, blah. I try to change the subject very quickly. I'm sure once I'm at my goal weight and I just stay there for a while, I won't be getting all of those questions anymore. In the meantime I'm feeling really healthy. I am really enjoying paddling this season. I want to go for a hike this weekend. We were supposed to get a lady to come teach a yoga class for us, but I don't think it's going to work out. We may just do a yoga video after running or something like that.

No comments: