Friday, June 08, 2007

It's June Already!

So, I've continued on the path to getting more in shape. I weigh 138 now, and it's been holding steady there for a while. It's more weight loss than I really planned on, but I figure I might as well take advantage and get down to a healthy weight of 130 if I can. On a real scale that's 135 and I think I'll be happy to stay there. I'm already happy where I'm at. The pictures on the left are of the paddling team. Our first races at Keehi Lagoon. I got to race and we came in first place.




Somebody told me yesterday that I had nice arms. That's pretty awesome. It feels so good to feel strong again. I think even if I hadn't lost any weight, the feeling of being one of the stronger paddlers, and being able to run 10 miles is so worth it. I really let myself get to a point that I told myself I never would. I couldn't jog one mile. I've always known that I'm happier when I'm involved in some kind of physical activity.


Of course, you would think that having lost some weight, I would look better in pictures, but you just can't fix that cheesy smile when I'm happy.


1 comment:

Arin said...

Mary you look great! I'm so proud of you! Will your dress still fit? Might need to visit the tailor soon...