Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Arin Weighing In...

Weigh in - 170 lbs. Now, that may seem like a lot, but given the fact that when I moved to Philly from Rochester it was 194 (and had been for at least a year) it's pretty good. So, I lost some when I got here and then I gained some back - to about 185. Maybe I'll put in some before and afters...

Before (April of 2006):








Okay, now that one is just funny.





Here's a for real one of me chunking out in my business suit (March 2006):














Finally, more recently (October 2006):














And now I've stalled out at 170 and am almost ready to get back on the crap eating train. It's cold out! I want to hibernate! There are holiday parties ALL THE TIME! I need some support!

So, went to the gym last night. Feel like crap tonight but will go tomorrow night before I do laundry, Friday after work before the concert I have to go to, and Saturday morning there's an intro to yoga class that I want to take before I do my acocunting homework and study for my test.

I wish I weren't too scared to take a hip-hop class!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey, another blogger! You're looking good. I love the picture at the top, that is just ridiculous and cannot be used as a before picture. You may have weighed more, but you didn't look retarded.