Friday, March 09, 2007

150... and holding steady

So I was able to hit the ever elusive goal of 150. Now I have plateaud there. I guess I'm gonna have to change up my workouts or something so I can go intot the 40s. I have been able to put on some pants that I haven't worn in a LONG time, and that feels good anyway. I can tell I've lost the weight. I'm gonna try to run/walk/swim/do something every day this week and see if I can't make the scale go below.
I'm having a lot of fun planning for my wedding. I think it's going to be different than most weddings I've been to, since we have very little money. It's going to be a lot of fun. Nate and I are going wedding band shopping this weekend. We are going to get something simple for now. It's about 4 months away and I have to start getting together the minister, and figure out all the legal stuff, including name change, insurance, all of that jazz. I don't think I can really go wrong with this wedding planning as long as I get the important stuff done. If things go really badly, we'll just have another barbecue later on during the week and have a great time. Then people will just remember being in Hawaii and having an awesome time.

No comments: