Thursday, April 26, 2007

Up to 146, but so worth it.

So I was hovering around the 145 mark, and then I allowed myself to eat a ton of ice cream the last couple of days. I also skipped paddling practice yesterday. I gained a pound, but the ice cream was really delicious. I'm ready to get back to practice today, and maybe run tomorrow, or do pilates. Saturday we should have practice in the morning, if not, I'll be going to yoga.
Goal for this next week: Lift weights at home on Sunday. Oh, I hate lifting weights at home, but I'd like to get some tone in the arms.
Weight goal: 144 by May 5. That gives me a couple of days to get back into the groove.

I was just looking back at my first couple of posts and my original goal was to be 145 by June 24! I actually made that the other day!
My new weight goal: 135 by June 26. That's 2 months. Lets see how that goes!

No comments: