Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Beginning- Check In

This is me on one of our hikes. This pictures was taken a few weeks ago, and I was about the same weight as I am now. Today I am 155, and I would love to lose 20 pounds. My realistic goal is to be 145 by June 24. If anyone wants to add their goals to the site, feel free. I plan on updating this as time goes on.
Weight-
155
Size- 10 (at Old Navy, 12 everywhere else)

Plan-
Hiking every Saturday morning with Hike for Discovery
Running 2x a week with Myia and others who decide to join
Half Marathon on Nov. 5th.
Hip Hop Class - Mondays at 5:00pm.

Diet-
Looking at eating South Beach Diet type foods, meaning eating less refined carbs, more protein and healthy carbs. Also, eating less goody-treats- you all know what I mean.

Will update soon!

1 comment:

Arin said...

Hey Mary, awesome blog. I will subscribe or something so I can keep up with what you have going on. And you can always check on me at www.allarin.blogspot.com.

So, I'm at 169 and have lost 20 pounds since July 1st. That's my update!