Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hey Sexy Lady

Weigh-in- 155

So, I was eating really well, went on a hike on Saturday that I wrote about. On Sunday we had an earthquake that registered 6.5 on the richter scale and the power went out. Because we did not want to open the refrigerator door, I gave myself an excuse to eat a ton of junk food. Now I'm feeling the effects. I also didn't do anything active, I just sat around on my couch.

Yesterday, Monday, I ate pretty well. I had a half a bagel for breakfast, and packed a lunch with a snack of peanuts and raisins. My sandwich was a delicious chicken with mustard. For dinner we did pesto pasta with french fries and salad. Not too bad.

Before dinner I went to Hip-Hop class and started to learn our dance for the concert. I'm pretty sure we're gonna try to be in the performance, even though most of the class is a bunch of 12 and 14 year olds. You should see my moves. We look just like the guy in the picture. Well, not really, I need to work on my slouch and my facial expression, and my ability to do the moves fast. It is a pretty funny, but pretty good workout. We're gonna be dancing to the song, "Hey Sexy Lady" by Shaggy. Right now I've got that playing on my Myspace Profile. Check it out. I'm thinking about inviting everyone out to see the performance. It'll be my first recital.

No comments: