Friday, October 13, 2006

Pillbox, Lanikai

Weigh in- 155

Have eaten pretty well the past two days, except for the Quarter Pounder with Cheese and Fries for dinner. Other than that I actually drank water all day, and snacked on peanuts and raisins. I had a South Beach Diet heat-up meal for lunch, which was delicious. I have discovered that peanut butter is an excellent diet tool. I don't think it is as delicious as Nate does, but it is okay, and it keeps you full for hours. I'm gonna start investing!

After work we went on a hike up to the Pillbox in Lanikai. We weren't going to go because it was pretty rainy out, but somehow we talked eachother into going. It was worth it. It was a short hike, that is pretty steep at the beginning. The view from the top is very pretty. The last two hikes we've done will be perfect for anyone who wants to hike when they come out here for the wedding. They were both short, but beautiful. Of course, there's also some other hikes that are more challenging for those who would like to work for a great view. This is actually a picture from an earlier hike, but I forgot my camera, and I want to try to put in a picture on my new blog. This is a picture of the first hike with Hike for Discovery, last week. That's Myia, who talked me into trying to raise the 3000 dollars for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. At the end we get to do a crazy hike in Maui. Check out the website and support me!

http://www.active.com/donate/hfdsdh/hfdMSulliv1

What are your goals for the next couple of months?

No comments: