Friday, October 20, 2006

Buddy Hike

Weigh in- 155

So last night we did a Buddy Hike off of the Pali. A very pretty little hike, but unfortunately most of the pictures I took came out very dark and some of them were blurry. I put them on my Yahoo Photos page. It was a fun hike and if you couldn't tell, that's me doing some hip-hop moves on the trail. I took a picture of Myia doing some moves and then I got jealous that I didn't have any hip-hop pictures.

I've been eating well during the daytime this past few days, but at night I pig out. And of course last night we made fondue for dinner. We dipped pears, little hot dogs, onions, bread and smoked sausage in some swiss fondue cheese. So I'm not feeling so good this morning. We talked about eating better for a while yesterday on the hike, and there were many good ideas. A lot of talk about how easy it is to gain weight by drinking your calories and what kind of diets we have all tried in the past.

I have made a new goal of losing 5 pounds- down to 150 and then I can start trying on wedding dresses. I'm excited about that, so maybe it will give me some incentive (although it didn't keep me from pigging out on fondue last night!) I need to tell Nate that we've gotta keep the treats out of the cabinets. After the earthquake we bought Kit Kats and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups- the cups are gone, but the Kit Kats are still around and very hard to avoid.

Well, onward to work.

No comments: